SAP129 – SAP Navigation
- Navigate confidently within SAP systems.
- Test your knowledge.
- All new users of SAP Business Suite products.
- Basic knowledge of Windows.
Course based on software release
- EHP8 FOR ERP 6.0
- The SAP Navigation course is designed to familiarize learners with key terms and how to navigate within the SAP system.
- Logging on and off.
- Understanding and recognizing SAP screens, menus, fields, and special features.
- Recognizing SAP icons.
- Find out how to use ‘Application Help’ and the SAP Library.
- Set up ‘Favorites’ for frequently used transactions.
- Understanding system messages.
- Set up default values.
- Navigate SAP standard reports.
- Test your knowledge through review questions and system simulations.
- This course is mandatory for all new users of SAP Applications to ensure you are ready to complete the exercises quickly and efficiently in subsequent SAP training courses.
- Lectures 94
- Quizzes 8
- Skill level Overview
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes