SAP Business One (SAP B1) is a business management solution designed for small and midsize businesses. SAP Business One (SAP B1) gives you instant access to real-time information through
one single system. The application is divided into a number of modules, each covering a
different business function. SAP Business One has a user-friendly interface that serves as
your central ERP access point, with standard interfaces to internal and external data
sources, mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad, and other analysis tools.
This course is intended for the following audiences:
- Consultants and support employees responsible for the implementation and ongoing
support of business processes with SAP Business One at customer sites.
- Consultants responsible for SAP Business One user training at customer sites.
- Employees from SAP’s small and medium enterprise partners responsible for qualified
selling and successful product presentations to customers.
- Students who want to begin ERP System implementation.
- Student who wants to cover the gap between job markets and their study.
This course will prepare you to:
- Outline the main financial accounting processes in SAP Business One (SAP B1).
- Perform the main accounting and banking tasks in each financial process.
- Manage your accounting procedures with SAP Business One (SAP B1).
- Utilize controlling tools and company reports.
- Point out the essential settings for accounting functions.
Duration: 40 h (10 days – 4 h per day)
Course Content (Accounting):
Unit 1 – Accounting for Sales and Purchasing
- Finance Basics.
- Financial Settings.
- Automatic journal Entry value.
Unit 2 – Banking Process
- Incoming and Outgoing payments.
- Payment Means.
- The Payment Process in SAP Business One (SAP B1).
- The Payment Wizard.
Unit 3 – Financial Process
- The Chart of Accounts.
- Manage the Chart of Accounts.
- Chart of Accounts Structure in Association with Financial Reports.
- Post a Journal Entry.
- Journal Entries file.
- Journal Entry Form.
- Posting Tools.
Unit 4 – Posting Periods Process
- Posting periods – process overview.
- Define periods and post transactions.
- Internal reconciliation process.
- System Reconciliations.
- Full and Partial Reconciliation.
- User Reconciliation.
- Period-End closing process.
Unit 5 – Controlling Reports
- Financial reports.
- Cash Management Reports.
Unit 6 – Additional Financial Topics
- Currencies in the company level.
- Posting Exchange Rates Differences.
- Fixed Assets.
- Review the life cycle of a fixed asset master record.
Unit 7 – Introduction to Database
- Overview SQL Database.
- Overview Crystal reports.
- Overview to Hana Database.